Role: Financial Systems Accountant
Reporting into: Finance Ops Director
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Day to day support of IBM Controller, design of forms, business service to the Tax and Accounting Team.
- Secondary support to 20 Business Units
- Work on developing Microsoft Power BI, writing reports and support Finance HQ business reporting initiatives.
- Accounts Receivable reporting via Excel.
- Involvement in the global role out of MS AX365 across countries.
- Ability to analyze and comprehend complex systems and their relationships.
- Able to work in a matrix operating and reporting environment.
- Strong aptitude in identifying and solutionising outcomes on an ongoing basis.
- Ambitious, independent, self-starter with strong business acumen and the ability to effectively manage competing priorities and to work with a strong sense of urgency.
- Proven ability to be a strong team player, and to interact and communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels, in multiple locations and non-finance departments.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving mentality
- Superior analytical and logical mindset and technical skills combined with the ability and desire to get into the details
- A qualified accountant, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent, with relevant post-qualified experience.
- Experience in financial systems and working on global system implementations
- Advanced Excel skills in data compilation
- Experience using IBM's Cognos Controller
- Proven track record of successful contributions to projects