The Consultancy Group are proud to be exclusively partnering a scaleup AI organisation in Central London (FP&A £55,000 - £60,000).
This truly groundbreaking technology is currently being used in the fight against Covid-19, with their team headcount doubling from this time last year.
In your newly created opportunity as FP&A, you will report directly to the VP Finance who is currently in the process of building out the finance function for the future, capable of supporting their aggressive scaleup.
- Preparation of financial models to assist with key business decisions with senior stakeholders
- In-depth analysis of key projects outside of finance, working directly with the VP Finance and CFO
- Finance Business Partnering - across all of the verticals, working closely with key Heads of Departments
- Review and report actual performance vs. budget or reforecast
- Monthly Cost Analysis - Detailed analysis of cost by function and insight review with the VP Finance
- Using technology to continuously improve processes and controls
- Confident dealing with senior stakeholders across the business and externally
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant, with relevant PQE preferablly with technology business exposure
- Experience within scaleup; Ideally 1 year PQE
- Strong Excel/modelling skills and experience
- Power BI or Tableau desirable
- PQE experience in an FP&A role