My client a fast growing company listed on the Stock Exchange are looking for a Group FP&A Analyst to join their team in the outskirts of Reading. The Group FP&A Analyst will be a key member of the Finance team, and will create financial/ performance reports and provide analysis across the whole business, including both financial and non-financial KPIs. The role will have high visibility across all areas of the company and will involve establishing an excellent working relationship with senior managers.
- Providing support to the Group FP&A Manager on operational and financial matters
- Assisting with the monthly financial reporting process including Board presentations
- Create high quality & detailed variance analysis reports to provide insight on business performance and commercial opportunities for growth
- Assisting with the production of forecasts, budgets and long-range plans and analysis.
- Assist in the design, implementation and execution of the annual budget process and forecasts.
- Manage the demands of key stakeholders within the business and develop strong relationships
- Collaborate with FP&A teams across all of business divisions in various locations, developing progressively strong working relationships
- Assisting with the review of current reporting practices, make and implement recommendations for significant improvement.
- Assisting in developing accounting systems, improving financial information processes, and leveraging efficiencies from technology
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Part Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills - Advanced Excel
- Ability to understand the interrelationships between key drivers and data across systems
- Ability to extract and analyse multiple sources and large volumes of data
- Demonstrable track record of providing value adding financial information to Sales, Marketing and/or Purchasing departments and senior management
- It is vital you have the gravitas and confidence to explain complex financial information to senior management
- Desire to make improvements to current processes and analysis
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
If this sounds like you then please click apply