The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a FP&A Analyst to join our clients FMCG business based in Central London.
The successful individual will join an international business which still has the family feel. They are the longest established business in their sector and have built up an impressive portfolio of world-wide known clients.
The FP&A analyst will play a key part within the Group Finance team and report into the Group Commercial Finance Manager. The main responsibility for this role will be to assist with the increase of profitability by providing accurate analysis and insight on the company performance.
- Business Partner with the Marketing department to provide analysis and reporting on performance
- Support global consolidation and review company group forecasts, budgets and strategic plans
- Review and analysis of figures and commentaries
- Improve and utilise planning system to complete quarterly and annual forecasts and budgets
- Reviewal of customer pricing structures
- Actual return against expected return
- Adhoc Finance duties where required
Qualifications and Experience
- Part qualified accountant studying ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data and swiftly summaries key problems and trends
- Confident in challenging senior staff members where necessary
- Highly organised, with the ability to work under pressure