The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a commercially focused FP&A Analyst on a 12 month temp assignment. This role will support the Controller in all recurring and ad hoc processes providing analytical & financial support.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and will be a creative and analytical problem solver.
- Data gathering to support the development of current financial planning and reporting processes with the business.
- Assemble and summarise data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks.
- Model data to support various projects across the business to drive process improvement initiatives.
- Preparation of internal trading analysis.
- Support key decision makers in understanding the underlying performance of the business.
- Support the Controller in all finance matters including budgeting, forecasting and analytical review.
- Assist the Controller with any other ad hoc requests from Business Services and Consumer Good Business Managing Directors.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Part Qualified/Finalist Accountant (ACCA or CIMA)
- Advanced Excel and data modelling skills
- Experience working within a fast-paced environment
- SAP experience (or similar ERP system) desirable
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to work autonomously with end to end ownership of processes
- Flexible with ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Previous FP&A experience desirable