The Consultancy Group are currently looking for an interim FP&A analyst to join a media & technology business on a 3 month FTC initially.
- Preparation of Group management reporting and KPIs
- Assist in the development and re-design of the above in line with Executive requirements and drive reporting process improvements.
- Assist with preparation of related board briefing materials.
- Regular review of business performance issues and forecast accuracy
- Support the development of the insights and analytical offering in FP&A working across all functions.
- Ad hoc investment appraisal and performance analysis
- Assist with headcount reporting at group level and ensure completeness and accuracy of data
- Assist with maintaining and updating detailed budget and forecast analytical material, ensuring consistency across all reporting and feeding into final presentations
- Qualified accountant, with relevant PQE
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build strong peer relationships within the finance community
- Good problem solver with intellectual curiosity
- Advanced demonstrable PowerPoint and Excel skills - (Excel - must be extremely comfortable building models/reports up to Pivot table level
- Previous FP&A experience desirable