The Consultancy Group are excited to exclusively partner a scale-up Gaming organisation in Central London (FP&A Analyst £50,000- £55,000).
The successful candidate will be joining a high-growth, PE Backed Gaming firm during a period of rapid growth.
This role reports directly to the FP&A Director and naturally will offer interaction with the commercial functions of the business, included some exposure to other internal stakeholders such as CEO, CFO, Private Equity, Commercial and Technology teams.
- Prepare regular reporting and analysis (historic trends and regression analysis)
- Budgeting, planning and reforecasting processes by assisting in identifying and modelling key business drivers
- Review and report actual performance vs. budget or reforecast
- Working with the BI team you will identify areas for further review and report these to the Senior Financial Manager
- Confident dealing with senior stakeholders across the business and externally
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA newly qual
- Experience within high-growth; Ideally 6months PQE
- Strong Excel/modelling skills and experience
- Preparation of variance analysis and accompanying commentary