A rapidly growing technology business based in Central London are recruiting a Senior FP&A Analyst.
This is a brand new role in the team, and will support in all areas of financial planning and analysis.
- Analytical Review of the EMEA P&L
- Support the EMEA regional planning and performance management processes, including preparation of management reporting packs, and the consolidation of market performance analysis
- Reporting on financial & commercial performance.
- Analysis of past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and making recommendations
- Developing automated reporting/forecasting tools to increase team productivity
- Assist with setting up processes where necessary, working with the EMEA and US Finance teams as appropriate.
- Effective communication & coordination of internal stakeholders
- Ad hoc analysis and projects
- 3 + years' experience, some exposure to FP&A
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ CIMA preferred)
- Bsc or Msc degree (or similar)