The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for an interim FP&A Manager to join a global technology business based in Central London. you will be responsible for all FP&A and utilising business intelligence to guide commercial decisions.
- Ownership and population of the Budget and Rolling Forecast models
- Provide insightful and timely analysis of the business performance vs. budget, forecast and prior year numbers and assumptions on a monthly basis
- Carrying out scenario planning and answering the "what ifs" posed by executive management
- Continually adapt and improve reporting and KPIs, working across the business to set and manage key operational metrics so as to create actionable insight and drive improved business performance
- Preparation of materials for board presentations and ad hoc project work as required.
- Work with the Commercial Finance Manager to proactively identify revenue growth and profit enhancement opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience of handling large volumes of data from multiple sources within excel
- Advanced modelling skills
- Demonstrable FP&A and commercial reporting experience
- Flexibility to changing demands
- Self-motivated with drive for continual improvement.
- A diplomatic approach with an aptitude for creative reasoning
- There will be one direct report for this position so management experience is desirable.