An exciting newly made position to join an exciting Global Wholesaler as the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager. The company has ambitious growth plans within the EMEA market.
The FP&A Manager will partner with Senior Management to lead and the development of forecasts, budgets and long term strategic plans. This role is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the growth plans and to hire into your team.
- Lead the monthly financial close management reporting, forecasting and analysis, including variance analysis for FP&A KPI's
- Identify key business drivers and track performance against these measures.
- Highlight trends to the wider teams
- Manage the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan and modelling tools.
- Present financial models, leading the budget submission process and highlighting risk and opportunity
- Self-starter & results driven
- Experinced at a manager levl, with small direct report team
- Advanced Excel
- Highly organised
- Strong ablity to build effectice relationships and influcence others
- Qualified ACA / ACCA / ACMA