The Consultancy Group are working with a Global Energy business on a FP&A Manager position. This is a great opportunity for a Finance Manager to be part of a FTSE listed global business based in Central London.
As Finance Manager, you will work closely with the Senior Finance Manger on high profile projects. This business are going through a high period of growth which will allow you to build on your own team.
- Analyze current and past trends and variance analysis on key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Support and analyze monthly financials in tandem with the Financial Controllers to complete the month-end accounting close with focus on the plant operations.
- Understand the operational model of the business and assist with the forecasting process
- Assist in developing accurate and timely monthly forecasts, long term plans once/twice a year and annual budgets.
- Periodic reporting (monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, annually) to external parties mentioned above.
- 5 years plus FP&A experience
- Qualified accountant with strong experience in FP&A roles
- PeopleSoft or similar ERP experience. Strong skills in Excel (Vlookup, SUMIF, Macros and VBA) and PowerPoint.
- Oracle Smartview and Power BI experience is a plus.