The FP&A Manager will lead the business planning, forecasting and budgeting process for the Group including target setting, challenging business assumptions and preparing and presenting plans to senior leadership.
Preparation of group financial outputs that are accurate, produced to deadline and comply with all policies and best practice.
- Support Annual Strategic/Business Planning process, including identifying key drivers and levers of growth, modelling scenarios, developing a realistic projection to support investor expectations
- Manage annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes for the Group and work with Commercial Finance colleagues
- Prepare all instructions and process documentation for the forecast/budget process.
- Deliver consistent, timely, accurate, high quality and insightful financial reports to facilitate and support decisions
- Preparing and contributing to Board Reports
- Work closely with the Finance Systems team & broader finance team to ensure systems are adequate for reporting purposes and reports meet the needs of the Finance teams
- Establish effective working relationships across the business and Finance function
- Deliver continuous improvement of financial planning and budgeting and ensure compliance with appropriate financial standards and deliver "best in class reporting"
- Enhance finance capability through effective management and coaching to drive towards a high performing finance team
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and produces quality outputs to tight deadlines
- Exhibits strong verbal and written communication; ability to summarise financial information for presentation to senior management
- Commercially aware with strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Proactive approach with strong problem-solving skills and willing to be very hands on
- Good team management skills, collaborative and able to coach team member
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in software related business
- Experience in FTSE Group FP&A team
Technical / Professional Qualifications
- ACA or similar qualification