Working for this Global FTSE 250 in the Technology space you will be working for a high growth business who are looking to appoint an FP&A Manager.
This is a very excting opportunity where you will be working closely with the CFO and other senior stakeholders. You will play a significant part in a dynamic business and will have the ability to business partner across the company.
Produce internal monthly reporting for Executive teams, Board and wider management.
· Support Investor Relations during year-end and interim results working together with Financial Accounting team.
· Set the framework, guidance, and instructions for monthly and quarterly reporting.
· Deliver consistent, timely, accurate, high quality and insightful financial reports to facilitate and support decision making
· Work closely with the Finance Systems team to ensure systems are adequate for reporting purposes
· Establish effective working relationships across the business and Senior Management Team including CFO Office.
· Manage initiatives to improve reporting and quality of information to deliver "best in class reporting".
· Develop and automate key financial reporting processes in conjunction with IT and Finance Operations teams.
· Manage a team of 2 Direct reports and working closely with Regional FP&A teams.
· Continuous improvement across all FP&A areas.
Skills and experience:
· Qualfiied Accountant
· Outstanding problem-solving skills.
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment and produces quality outputs to tight deadlines.
· Able to build strong collaborative relationships across the business and all levels.
· Can demonstrate great business understanding, analytical and with a real eye for detail. Enjoys working in a hands-on environment and has a genuine interest in understanding the issues behind the numbers.
· Strong intellect and excellent influencing skills. Confident in opinions and able to communicate in a convincing manner.
· Strong leadership skills and able to coach team members.
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
· Fluent and lucid written style suitable for communication at highest levels.
· Well-developed presentation and communication skills.
· Good HFM understanding and knowledge.