The Consultancy Group are recruiting a FP&A Manager for a for a hyper-growth global technology business to start ASAP. Acting as deputy to the Head of FP&A this role business partners divisional and operational heads in analysing business performance and supporting new business development activity.
- Act as strategic business partner for stakeholders at all levels including MDs, Divisional Heads and the operations teams
- Develop and improve KPI reporting and commercial analysis
- Play a key role in the develolpment of commercial business cases and the analysis of new investment opportunities
- Manage the budgeting, forecasting and long range planning process
- Report on key business trends and closely analyse commercial risks and opportunities
- Develop and present analysis of results and financial performance
- Significant ad hoc project work to set up FP&A processes, analysis and best practice
For success in this role you will be a fully qualified accountant with circa 3-6 years post qualified experience with a proven track record in FP&A and commercial finance, ideally within a fast paced technology business. You will be on a notice period of one month or less and will have gained experience within a multinational organisation having closely business partnered non-finance stakeholders on commercial decision making. You will demonstrate excellent leadership capabilities and have strong systems and MS Excel skills.