The Consulancy Group are currently recruiting an FP&A Manager for a global hospitality business to be responsible for the implementation, management and ongoing development of their corporate performance & planning software.
As FP&A Project Manager, you will work closely with key stakeholders within the Finance team to deliver the following:
Corporate Performance Management software
- Be a superuser and administrator for the management of the software, Adaptive Insights
- Be the primary interface with the software provider.
- Lead and deliver the roadmap for the development of the software.
- Train other users of the software, and produce the training materials as required
- Manage the production of analytical reporting from Adaptive Insights including core materials for use in monthly business reviews
- Monthly management reporting including operational metrics
- Use of analytical techniques to provide support and insight to the FP&A team
- Ownership of the process and production of the consolidated annual budget and cyclical forecasts, including:
- Delivery of the income statement, balance sheet and cashflow statement.
- Optimisation of the input templates.
- Roll-up of the various sub-components to product the consolidated budget and forecasts.
- Support the long term planning process by providing data outputs and analysis as required
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified or equivalent
- Significant experience of implementing financial planning and reporting software.
- Excellent financial modelling skills across all primary statements.
- Experience of organising and managing large data sources to create useable information whilst maintaining data integrity
- Experience in presenting data in powerful, easily understood dashboards and reports.
- Initiates and drives the ongoing development of the software, for both its inputs and outputs.