Are you fluent in French speaking written & verbal?
The Consultancy Group have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Assistant within an SME start up based in the City of London for a 12 months fixed term contract. You will play a key role in ensuring the accurate and timely capture & payment of invoices.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Process multi-currency purchase invoices including checking all cost centre and GL account coding to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Ensure all invoices/expenses have been appropriately authorized
- Prepare, process and record payment runs in the accounting system, ensuring that payment priorities are discussed with the internal business team
- Matching & allocating direct debits to suppliers
- Preparation of aged creditors reports
- Supplier statement reconciliations, resolving any supplier queries
- Liaising with internal and external contacts to resolve invoice queries in a timely manner
- Scanning and filing of Supplier invoices/credit notes
- Supporting co-workers within the team and working together to achieve business targets
- Distribute incoming documents within the business
- Raise invoices to external companies as required
Essential Skills Required:
- Fluent French written & verbal
- Min 1 years multi-currency experience working in an accounts payable role
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills (particularly Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail, performing all work with high levels of accuracy
- An open, friendly personality who is proactive
- The desire to develop and work as part of a team
The vacancy is with a view to an immediate start so please do not apply if you are not available to start immediately.