The Consultancy Group have partnered with a specialist consultancy who are looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 Function Consultant with experience in solution development and functional analysis into large-scale enterprise Dynamics 365 architecture with a hands-on approach in designing and leading the implementation of Dynamics 365 products.
You'll be part of a team of Functional and Technical Subject Matter Experts and will work with a range of clients across a variety of industries such as Financial Services, Not for Profit, Healthcare and Professional Services to plan, design, implement and optimise Microsoft D365. You'll also have the chance to travel as your involvement with clients will often be on-site.
- Be a champion for both technical and functional solutions across the Microsoft platform, driving the adoption of new features and technology
- Have an exceptional understanding of Dynamics 365 technical and functional capabilities
- Lead the design and development of sector specific templates to enhance the out of the box Dynamics 365 functionality
- Be responsible for ensuring pre-sales engagements are delivered with the same rigour and attention to detail as client engagements
- Define training needs within the team and coach other team members
- Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour.
- Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary.
- Ensure progress updates are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally.
- Identify practice development activities and help in defining how these will be delivered
- Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by Directors.
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training.
- Represent the business in a professional and positive manner at all times.
Qualifications and Skills
- Deep and broad knowledge of technical capabilities of Dynamics 365, including appropriate certification. Must be able to show good knowledge of practices for Dynamics 365
- Deep understanding of Azure and cloud technologies, .Net development and PowerBI.
- Broad understanding of software development life cycle, development management,
- release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and early live support.
- Demonstrable knowledge of capabilities of the supporting software in the Microsoft stack (certification is a positive), including:
- Azure SQL / SQL Server
- PowerApps, LogicApps, Flow and Common Data Service
- Visual Studio Team Service
- Knowledge of best practices for working with offshore teams
- Experience of Agile Methodology
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications (CRM , 2013, 2015, 2016, 365) are desirable
- Minimum 4 years hands-on proven functional experience in CRM configuration, standard customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development is a must;