Functional Consultant - Dynamics 365 - Retail
MS Dynamics CRM, CRM 2016, Dynamics 365, CRM, CRM Dynamics, MS CRM, Functional, Programmer, Senior, Consultant
The Consultancy Group are recruiting on behalf of a fashion retailer based in London. They require a Functional Consultant with extensive experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 on an initial 12-month contract.
This new and exciting role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work on the delivery and design of the process solution which is vital for this retailer as they move forward to implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 across the business.
- Control the functional solution design
- Organise, manage and document workshops, meetings and requirements sessions with the project stakeholders and delivery teams.
- Lead the solution on making design decisions and creating solution documentation.
- Interface effectively with other members of the delivery team and the solution Architect to ensure that the CRM solution meets client's requirements.
- Involvement with Finance and Operations interfaces and integration's.
- Deliver business and software solutions and services to clients ensuring the implementation of best practices based on Microsoft Dynamics
- Ability to gather functional requirements, document them and complete GAP/FIT analysis.
- Work on the creation of Dynamics 365 solutions.
- Identify business/project risks and mitigate or communicate as necessary;
- Ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training;
- Extensive Microsoft Dynamics CRM Background (3 years +)
- Worked on Full Life cycle implementation projects
- Excellent understanding of business and customer needs
- Ability to demonstrate business analysis experience. Working with users to develop and define functional requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to heavily impact an organisations Finance capability. Playing a key role in the implementation, functionality, adoption, and capability of D365 across the business.