Role: Fund Accountant
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Reporting into: Director
- End to end Management Accounts
- Perform month end processes and reconciliations, including general ledger maintenance, adherence to reporting timetable, balance sheet reconciliations, intercompany balances and posting journals.
- Monthly & Quarterly reporting before presenting to the board/committee
- Reporting to Lloyds bank who provide leverage on a monthly basis.
- Accounts of the SPVS that own the properties (companies house, tax etc)
- Intercompany recs with contact in Malta (Holding Company)
- Liaising with the property managers (re lettings, maintenance etc).
- Responsible for development, implementation and monitoring of control systems, policies and procedures to ensure all accounting and records are robust and secure.
- Carry out regular impairment reviews of fixed & current assets then reporting to board where any adjustments are identified.
- Management of the Fund annual audit process for UK and overseas companies, liaising with auditors to ensure timely closing and meeting annual accounts filing obligations.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA qualified with minimum 1 years post-qualified experience
- Educated to at least degree level
- Previous experience in financial accounting role in a Fund or Investment Management business
- Real Estate experience