Immediately Available- German Credit Controller - 12-month FTC - Up to £35,000 - Central London
A global retailer business based in Central London are looking for an experienced German Credit Controller with strong reconciliation experience.
- Weekly debt recovering reporting
- Monthly aged debtors' analysis
- Cash/BACS payment allocation to customer accounts
- General ledger and bank reconciliation
- Chasing debtors and recording relevant information accurately
- Analysing financial data especially in relation to overdue debt
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Management of credit notes and monthly statements
- Dealing with and resolving customer account queries
This unique job, needs a person who is adaptable, has the ability to use their initiative and work well independently. A hands-on team player who has excellent communication and persuasion skills with at least 2 years proven experience working in a fast-paced credit control environment.
This job offers a competitive salary, a great company culture, the chance to work in a friendly team. This opportunity offers up to £35,000 annually and working hours of Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm.