A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a German Speaking Credit Controller in an exciting Media company based in Shoreditch. Ultra-fast growing ideal opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller who is eager to continue to develop and grow with the business.
To monitor and control the credit extension, collection and payment activities of assigned accounts to ensure customer orders are serviced in a timely and efficient manner while maximizing collection efforts to improve cash flow.
To gather and analyse data and prepare financial reports for management.
- Ensure that customers pay amounts owed to the company on the due date, including the speedy resolutions of any queries or claims in liaison with the customer services team.
- Responsible for compliance with the company credit policies.
- Review financial information, credit reports, customer pay history, etc.
- Recommend appropriate credit limits for assigned accounts.
- Allocate and bank all cash received into the business on a regular basis.
- Maintain the customer master data.
- Gather quantifying data and generate reports to assist in collections and identifying problem areas.
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc reporting for management, as requested.
- Quickly identify and recommend opportunities for improvement in existing procedures and processes consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Provide support and analysis for special projects, as needed.
- Perform other duties as required / assigned by manager.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in busy credit control department (within a media industry ideally)
- Fluent German and English
- SAP (Ideal but not essential)
- Excel - Strong understanding
- Good analytical ability
- Works well under pressure, follows through on commitments and meets deadlines
- Well organized and able to manage priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoys being the key part of an energetic team.