- Responsible for the monthly reporting of relevant departments including the preparation of accrual and prepayment journal entries, developing in depth knowledge to explain variances to budget and forecast.
- Provide ad hoc analysis to support decision-making.
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Contributing to the monthly preparation of Board reports.
- Preparation & review of accurate and timely information for daily and weekly flash reports which report on the performance of the whole business. This includes updating data files and key business statistics on all revenue and cost areas.
- Detailed involvement in the preparation of annual budgets & quarterly forecasts, which involves liaising with the department Directors and Heads.
- The ideal candidate will have attention to detail, a logical approach to managing their day and workload and have experience using SUN Systems & Q&A analysis module and knowledge of Adpoint is desirable
- Have the ability to communicate at all levels, both written and verbal
- Be able to demonstrate prioritising your workload
- Have previous experience in finance positions
- Strong IT skills, including Excel
- Experience in management accounting which includes all aspects of account preparation and analysis, costs control, planning and budgeting