The Consultancy Group are partnered with a Global Business Services business who are in search for a Global Finance Director to focus on their Banking and Financial Services Accounts. This role is based in Copenhagen, and will suit candidates who are interested to relocate.
- Responsibility for driving the financial contract performance
- Providing finance and business support, supporting the budget and forecasting processes
- Contributing to ad hoc financial projects as required as part of the overall finance function
- Understanding and supporting the client needs and delivering timely and robust client deliverables which support this
- Secure oversight and alignment of the deployment of key business concepts and initiatives
- Ensure compliance across the account/site including contract specific financial requirements are effectively managed - ensuring all measures are taken
- Accountable for contract Records Management and reporting
- Drive standard financial processes on a global portfolio
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Drive smooth commercial finance operation of the account including performance from the client's perspective
- e key advisor to the account management to support delivery of internal KPIs
- Demonstrate thorough business knowledge and understanding of the customer needs
- Secure ongoing performance for an account portfolio covering 6 countries with revenue p.a.+ 500m DK
- Business Services experience essential
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Team-oriented, comfortable with working remotely and can navigate in a matrix organisation.
- You are comfortable with senior client engagement and maintaining a partnership approach.