The Role This role requires a Senior Manager with Business Analysis / Business Architecture experience to lead teams to successfully deliver client engagements. The individual must possess a detailed understanding of the different tools and methods used by BAs and have experience of applying these in a variety of different situations. Successful candidates need to be able to demonstrate proficiency and significant experience of delivery in a number of the following activities:
* Experience working within secure government and an understanding of the client's challenges.
* Experience of delivering transformational change programmes within government.
* Experience of designing and implementing new Target Operating Models in complex, multi-stakeholder environments.
* Experience of operational excellence and business process improvement methods (including Lean, Six Sigma).
* Experience of benefits mapping, measurement and delivery management.
* Experience of requirements elicitation capture and management.
* Experience of different delivery models such as AGILE / SCRUM, waterfall.
* Broad analytical skills and core consulting skillset to be utilised across client engagements.
* Experience of managing projects to time, cost and quality.
* Demonstrable initiative and flexibility with strong interpersonal skills, driving client agendas.