Global Process Lead - FMCG and Retail Client
12 Month contract
Finance Transformation, Finance, Retail, FMCG, Oracle, Global Process Lead, Accounts, Chart of Accounts, COA, Record to Report, R2R, ERP, governance, implementation, build, fund closure, stakeholder management, business, IT
Our leading UK FMCG and Retail Client are undergoing a major finance transformation programme and require a Global Process Lead to lead a programme that will cover the end to end financial process design.
There are currently no baseline of finance processes so the business require someone with exceptional experience in this field, get in and see baseline, process map and transfer knowledge to teams and scale.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- All end to end financial process design
- Map critical processes and define what issues need to be resolved
- Identify opportunities and define what solution should be
- Profit optimisation
- Understands where the issues are, establish trends and see opportunities
- Structure processes, establish approach and simplify existing complexity to show issues and opportunities.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Planning, Budgeting and forecasting
- Should have worked on projects like transitions, implementation, and process improvements.
- Oracle fusion and other reporting tool experience will be added advantage.
- Experience in driving the implementation of global, technology enabled end to end processes and process governance models
- Strong communication and influencing skills, particularly in presenting complex topics/decisions to non-subject expert audiences
- Demonstrable commercial experience and delivering cost benefits and quality improvements
- Strong project and change management skills, ideally with a process improvement methodology (e.g. Six Sigma)
- Professional accounting qualification (or material relevant experience)
- Qualified Accountant/Commercial background - dependant on global process.