Global Process Owner - R2R - FMCG
£800pd, 9 months initial
Global Process Owner, R2R, SAP, Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, Reporting, Product Life cycle, ERP, Strategic Planning, Change Management, FMCG, Business Process Improvement, Business Process Mapping, Team management, Leadership, Governance & Control, Data Analysis, Testing, Risk Analysis, Microsoft Office, Microsoft D365
The Consultancy Group is recruiting on behalf of an FMCG client. They are currently undertaking a global finance transformation programme to implement Oracle fusion across the entire group.
A Global Process Owner (GPO) is required to assist with this transformation. The ideal candidate will be exposed to working across a large complex programme with multiple inter and intra dependencies, across multiple ERP landscapes (mainly SAP and Oracle) and multiple processes across Shared Service Organisations.
- Provide global leadership, direction and oversight for the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system (SAP) & (Oracle).
- Drive the implementation of process changes that support the appropriate blend of automated and manual process solutions.
- Accountable for assuring successful implementation of standard global processes, evaluating end-to-end performance and affecting necessary design or execution adjustments.
- Maintenance and prioritisation of your stream's road map ensuring that a central repository of initiatives is logged and maintained.
- To own your process streams SOPs and training material and ensure that they are kept up to date as changes are implemented
- Continuously benchmarking internal processes against best practices to determine gaps, opportunities for improvement, and alignment with commercial design requirements.
- Monitor your stream's performance indicators to help analyse non-compliance with its overall delivery and quality performance metrics.
Key Skills Required:
- Qualified accountant (eg ACA, CIMA etc)
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the mechanics in your process stream (R2R, P2P, O2C).
- Knowledge of working in global business environment with sound understanding of global process and transactional flows.
- A track record of continuous professional and management development to personal skillset.
- Knowledge of dealing with mergers, acquisitions and disposals.
- Lean Six Sigma experience/qualification preferred
- Knowledge of best practice in programme, project and change management.