The Consultancy Group is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join our clients British publishing brand.
This is an entry level opportunity for a recent finance graduate with a minimum of 6 months experience in a relevant accountancy role.
The main responsibility of this role will be to ensure the accurate and timely input of invoices.
Main duties to include:
- Process invoices
- Ensure all invoices/expenses have been appropriately authorized
- Prepare, process and record payment runs in the accounting system
- Liaising with internal and external contacts to resolve invoice queries in a timely manner
- Scanning and filing of supplier invoices/credit notes
- Supporting co-workers within the team and working together to achieve business targets
- Distribute incoming documents within the business
- Raise invoices to external companies as required
- Experience working in an accounts payable role
- Excellent attention to detail, performing all work with high levels of accuracy
If you want to join a creative and talented team, please apply today!