The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Group Accountant for a media business based in Central London.
This is an interim role upto six months, and the ideal candidate will be available immediately.
Group Accountant Responsibilities Will Include
- Assisting with year-end including preparation of statutory accounts
- Acting as a key point of contact for the external auditors, dealing with any queries
- Preparation of consolidated monthly management accounts
- KPI reporting and commentary on the monthly management pack
- Management of the balance sheet reconciliations as well as intercompany accounting
- Supporting with a variety of finance projects, streamlining, and improving existing processes
- Partnering with various finance and non-finance stakeholders across the business, acting as a key point of contact within group finance
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (ACA/CA/ACCA) with proven experience preparing statutory accounts.