The Consultancy Group are currently looking for a Group Accountant to join a Dual-Listed Advertising business based in Central London.
Reporting in to the Group Financial Controller this is an excellent opportunity for a Newly Qualified Big 4 Accountant to join a listed business to develop and progress within an ambitious organisation.
- Working with the Group Financial Controller and Senior Group Accountant to deliver monthly group consolidation reporting and reviews and feeding into the quarterly US earnings releases.
- Collaboration with other HQ functions including Tax, Legal, Treasury and FP&A
- Performing technical US GAAP accounting assessments and overseeing technical accounting projects e.g. new revenue recognition and lease accounting standards.
- Managing Holding company reporting and relationships with Dutch Holdco advisers
- Managing the reporting and execution of cross border loan transactions
- Performing on-site business unit balance reviews and supporting BU finance teams
- Performing and presenting monthly working capital reviews to Group CFO
- Providing ad-hoc support to the Senior Group Accountant and Group Financial Controller
- Preparation, filing and liaison with auditors for UK FRS102 statutory accounts
- Overseeing group intercompany transactions and reconciliations
- Supporting corporate transactions
- Keen interest in group finance and working and developing within an international corporate environment
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving mentality
- "Can do" positive attitude, energy and enthusiasm.
- Analytic and logical mindset and technical skills combined with the ability and desire to get into the details.
- Strong attention to detail
- A Newly Qualified ACA
- US GAAP and IFRS technical accounting experience
- Experience of cross-border transactions
- Excellent Excel (intermediate to advance) skills in data compilation and aggregation (e.g. pivot tables and v-lookup)