The Consultancy Group are working closely with a global premium Automotive Group. Working with luxury brands, the business operates as both a distributor and retailer. They are in search for an Interim Group Finance Business Partner to work closely with the Head of Group Costs and Processes, and other Senior executives of the Central Team.
- Reporting and Control
- Develop a Global function reporting and lead the development of Group wide management reporting
- Track, report, analyse and challenge head office costs activities
- Engage, influence and guide the finance team
- Partner with non-finance functions, developing ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Develop reporting processes and procedures.
- Deliver on Minimum Control Framework (MCF).
- Capital Expenditure/ Project Spend
- Own processes and policies governing Capital Expenditure and key project spend
- Review of projects from business case through to approval;
- Collaborate with the IT function
- Partner with Procurement function
- Provide finance support for head office projects as they arise.
- 5 years' experience, fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Strong experience partnering with non-finance functions
- Experience reporting to C-Suite level.
- Strong Interpersonal skills