Group Finance Manager
Passionate about growing and evolving a global finance function? This role will oversee the finance function from a group perspective for our United Kingdom and United States operations. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to make a big impact within a highly talented, rapidly scaling tech company. In this role you'll act as Group Finance Manager, overseeing all aspects of the group's financial operations from our London Office. Reporting into the VP of Finance and partnering with our Commercial Finance Lead you'll play a major role in helping to shape the future of the finance function. We're looking for someone who is incredibly proactive, able to problem solve and can enable us to achieve our business goals by creating their own road map. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and thoughtful leader - someone who is highly collaborative and develops creative solutions to complex challenges.
Over the next 12 months you will:
- Oversee and improve monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting in the UK and USA to internal and external stakeholders; ensure the finance team are set up for success and have the tools they need to be successful in their roles
- Lead in the continued development of a robust, real-time global consolidated financial reporting capability, cash flow forecasting as well as the drive for process automation across the group
- Lead the scale up of our external finance support team in India and champion the development of our strategic partnership,
- Create a strong internal reputation as a strategic finance partner able to develop and improve the integrity of our financial data to drive improved reporting to key stakeholders.
- Partner with the VP of Finance and global finance team to ensure that we are always maintaining and improving finance processes and ensuring our systems are setup to scale
- Partner with a variety of stakeholders (Talent Platform, Legal, Leadership, etc.) to ensure we can be responsive to the needs of the wider organization as it evolves and
- Drive our Finance OKRs through a continuing review of processes and a commitment to improvement with constant feedback to the team so we can ensure best practice across the group.
- Live and be an advocate for our company culture based on freedom, mastery, and ownership
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the organization and appraise and escalate areas of risk that need attention.
- Help drive planning and implementation of finance initiatives across the group
- Experienced finance professional with a relevant professional qualification and post qualification experience
- Demonstrable experience in building and scaling finance processes and addressing and resolving technical accounting issues within a global, multi entity group environment
- Experience reporting to multiple stakeholders across within a global group
- Experience of EU VAT regulations, compliance and reporting
- Experience and involvement in deploying and integrating new systems, in particular new payroll implementation, payment processing and billing systems
- End-end experience of payroll process and compliance in the UK as well as broader experience in a global payroll environment
- Experience operating with ERP software Sage Intacct
- Excellent people skills and a passion for helping people improve themselves and grow in their careers
- An engaging personality and proven experience coaching and mentoring employees
- Track record of integrity, discretion, and ethical behavior in all work situations