The Consultancy Group are recruiting for a Group Finance Manager to join an International Real Estate business based in Central London. Our client has growing portfolio across Europe and are continuing to expand their operations and remit over the next couple of year.
As the Finance Manager you will play a key part in enhancing the quality and skillset of the existing finance team, influence key commercial decision making across the organisation as well as developing controls and processes within the department.
Working closely withe CFO and Head of Finance, you will be given the opportunity to aid business performance and given plenty of Executive Stakeholder management.
Typical Duties Include:
- Developing key working relationships with key stakeholders outside of finance to accurately produce meaningful analytical reports for Acquisitions and Developments
- Finance Business Partnering with Operations, Marketing and Sales teams to assist with Budgeting Process and developing KPIs
- Responsible for analysing completed financial reports
- Review and Sign Off of final Management Accounts production from team
- Continuous development of existing financial controls and implementation of new processes
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA Qualified from a Top Tier accounting firm with a minimum of 3 years PQE. Prior experience in the Property or Real Estate sector will be preferred but is not essential. In this role you must be willing to undertake a mix of Reporting and Commercial duties.