The Consultancy Group are currently seeking a Senior Group Accountant for a multinational FTSE listed retailer based in Central London.
The role represents a unique opportunity to be part of a high caliber team and will have a pivotal role in contributing to the Group Finance function.
Ideally we are looking for candidates who are ACA Qualified with 2-4 years PQE behind them, either from practice or a large company.
- Consolidates the Group's income statement and balance sheet
- Responsible for the preparation of the Group's cash flow statement
- Responsible for all aspects of lease accounting
- Responsible for the preparation and audit of the statutory financial statements
- Responsible for maintaining the Group's models
- Other adhoc duties
- Qualified Accountant, ideally ACA with 2-4 years PQE
- Excellent understanding of IFRS reporting requirements
- Strong MS Excel skills