GROUP FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
Salary: £130,000 - 160,000 + Bonus + Benefits
The Consultancy Group are currently partnered with a Global Media organisation looking to recruit a Qualified Group Financial Controller from a PLC background.
- Manage external Audit and take the lead on the Annual report.
- Direct the reporting, consolidation and review of the monthly, quarterly as well as annual financial results.
- Ownership of accounting policies including production of policies manual and implementation of new IFRS across the group.
- Responsible for the Groups tax function including compliance (tax returns), complex high value international loss planning, transfer pricing, international tax, VAT compliance, complex tax accounting.
- Take ownership of the outsourced Shared Services function.
- Work as part of the Senior management team to continually monitor and improve processes as par of an ongoing finance transformation project.
The successful candidate will be ACA / CIMA / ACCA Qualified with a strong academic background and significant post-qualification experience. Group Financial Controller experience in a FTSE 100 or FTSE 250 is essential.