The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Group Financial Controller role for an acquisitive Media / Digital Content business based in London. Reporting directly to the CFO, this Group Financial Controller role will take responsibility for Financial Reporting, Statutory Accounts, Board Reporting, Treasury, Balance Sheet Control, Cash Forecasting as well as ad project work as required by the CFO.
- Ensuring the Group maintains a strong financial control environment
- Leading and developing the finance team
- Review of the monthly Board Pack for Board reporting
- Review of the consolidation of monthly results
- Consolidation and reporting of budgets and forecasts
- Treasury and cash management
- Management of the relationship with the Group's parent company
- Integration of current and future acquisitions
- Significant ad hoc project work
The successful candidate will be ACA Qualified (4/5 years + PQE) with a strong financial accounting background and strong technical accounting experience. They will possess the genuine drive and commitment to produce the highest quality work and to deliver technical expertise at all times.