Group Financial Controller - PE Backed TMT
Following major PE buyout and subsequent M&A activity, this rapidly expanding TMT brand are looking to bolster their team with an outstanding Group Financial Controller who will lead a sizeable team and join as #2/3 in the function. The business has some aggressive growth plans in place and require their Group FC to not only mature the finance function, getting them 'expansion and transformation' ready, but also play a key role in supporting the Senior Leadership team in executing their plans. Someone who can demonstrate a track record of being 'hands on' and able to execute high level transformation projects and growth plans would be ideal.
Some key elements of the opportunity
- Clearly present and communicate company's financial position to the Board and Shareholders through high quality management information in a timely and accurate fashion
- Implement an effective reporting system that captures all critical financial data to report financial and operational KPIs
- Play lead role on Group Transformational Projects
- Ad hoc reports and analysis for key internal and external stakeholders
- Provide the leadership and co-ordination required for timely completion of statutory accounts, tax and other regulatory reporting, supporting all external audit requirements
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Assess and guarantee rigorous financial systems, procedures and strong financial discipline across the organisation, whilst retaining business agility
If the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding PE backed brand and help them through the next phase of growth appeals, please do apply for a confidential conversation.