The Consultancy Group has partnered with a fast-growth FinTech business based in Central London who are looking to recruit a Group Financial Controller to report into, and in turn become a successor to the CFO.
This a broad Group FC role that will encompass Financial Reporting, Analysis, Leadership, Strategic Development and Projects.
- Prepare annual statutory accounts for CFO approval.
- Produce, review and analyse monthly financial results and provide recommendations to the CFO.
- Contribute to strategy development and business projects during a time of growth.
- Review and improve financial systems for international expansion
- Liaison with external auditors, and advisors as necessary, taking responsibility for the Audit process.
The successful candidate will ACA Qualified and will have fast-tracked their career to date in industry. They will have a strong technical skill set and have experience of working in a Group function. A solid understanding of FCA regulations and international experience would be highly advantageous.