The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Group Financial Planning and Analysis role for a FTSE Listed Technology business based in Central London. Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis, this Group Financial Planning and Analysis role will provide senior level support across the business with a focus on operating leverage and automation. This role will need to drive this agenda with a view of delivering valuable insights and analytics that supports future stability of the business.
- Play an integral role in managing the group's budget and forecast processes, with a constant review to improve process efficiency
- Analytical review of business performance issues and forecast accuracy
- Drive and evolve the insight and analytical offering in FP&A
- Ad hoc investment appraisal and performance analysis
- Provide senior level support across the business.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Finance Professional with extensive Financial Planning and Analysis experience gained within a large company environment. They will have demonstrable experience of successful business partnering with senior management and proven ability of building strong peer relationships within the finance community.