The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Group FP&A Manager for a Global consumer/e-commerce business based in Central London.
- Strengthen and develop Global planning and analysis department.
- Coordinate the financial planning for commercial arms of the SIE Group for budgets & quarterly forecasts
- Provide insight into financial results.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and control the annual budget and quarterly forecast cycles to be flexible and responsive to business requirements, coordinating inputs with teams across the business, and reporting on all key performance targets throughout the year
- Identify risks and opportunities to budget/ forecast
- Analyse & challenge regional and functional submissions from business operations, store & services and marketing teams.
- Own and drive improvements in budgeting, forecasting, systems and processes.
- Develop reporting for GSM business to provide insight into financial results, to provide challenge to business, enable understanding of variances, and identify opportunities to enhance performance.
- Qualified Accountant with at least 10 years relevant PQE in an FP&A function and of working with commercial teams
- Strong financial background with ability to evaluate financial impact of business decisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain effective working relationships
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, including the ability to present detailed analyses
- Organised self-starter, with drive and ambition who thrives under pressure, and is capable of confidently working alongside the most senior stakeholders across the wider business
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and to influence across all levels of management
- Attention to detail, commitment to accuracy & adherence to deadlines
- Experience of working in a regional group headquarters
- Experience of digital products or subscription services preferable
- Proven track record of similar roles/tasks in Global / Pan regional company in one of the below sectors:-
- Online services & E-commerce
- Entertainment business (Game/Film/Music)