The Consultancy Group is currently recruitng for a Group Reporting Analyst. This role is working closely with the Group Reporting Manager on the Group Finance Team. The Group Reporting Analyst is responsible for supporting the Group Reporting Manager in ensuring accurate consolidated financial information is reported for Europe. They will also assist in the preparation of the UK VAT return, Corporation tax computations and ad-hoc tax projects across Europe. This will be working within an open plan office, working in rows of 4 to allow easy communication.
- Assist the Group Reporting Manager with the review of monthly P&L and balance sheet submissions in BPC and liaise with the business/FSR team on any queries that may arise.
- Prepare the Holding Company financials, including the calculation and reconciliation of intercompany interest and loans and complete the BPC packages.
- Assist the Group Reporting Manager with preparing and entering topside and push down accounting entries into BPC.
- Prepare the Group balance sheet reconciliations.
- Liaise with external auditors where required.
- Prepare and submit National Statistics surveys.
- Prepare the VAT return for the UK group
- Prepare the corporation tax pack for the main UK trading company to enable the external advisors to complete the tax computation, assist with answering queries during the preparation process.
- Qualified practice trained ACA
- VAT and corporation tax experience beneficial.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Very high level of accuracy & attention to detail required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.