The Consultancy Group are partnering with a very exciting Technology Business who are looking for a commercially minded Group Reporting Finance Manager to join their ever-growing finance team. This Group Reporting Manager role is a newly created role and will manage two very progressive finance professionals (one qualified, the other part-qualified).
The role will support the Group Finance function's reporting requirements including the production of month end reports for use by Directors and Executives. You'll also liaise extensively with the technical finance function to streamline the reporting process as the company grows.
You will also assist on various ad-hoc projects including detailed analysis on new reporting requirements so the successful candidate will have a consistent process improvement mindset whilst being detailed orientated and reactive to the pressure of an ever-changing environment.
- Lead the month-end reporting process, helping to co-ordinate the Group's internal reports.
- Preparation of monthly KPIs for the Group, working closely with the BI Analysts to ensure they are accurately detailed
- Support varied projects across the business with ad-hoc analysis
- Report directly to the Executive team on the impacts of new strategies from a finance perspective
- You will also help create reports for use across the business
- Qualified Accountant (ACA) from a big 4 accountancy firm with industry experience.
- Group reporting experience (IFRS desirable)
- Experience working with large data sets
- Demonstrable experience in leading projects and meeting expected delivery deadlines
- High levels of enthusiasm and a proactive attitude
- Experience in a fast growth tech environment is extremely desirable