The Consultancy Group is currenly recruiting for an Group Reporting Manager based in Central London. This role will be part of the commercial accounting team to advise on complex contracts, responsibility for the acquisition accounting and financial integration of new acquisitions, and the accounting for disposals, and providing accounting input into executing restructuring across the Group.
You will have outstanding communication and influencing skills, the ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders and have demonstrated a track record of adding value in the workplace. You will be ACA qualified from an Audit, Accounting Advisory or Transaction Services division of a Top 6 firm. You will have between 4 and 9 years post qualified experience.
- Supporting the Group Finance relationship with the divisions, including the sales teams, around structuring and accounting for large scale contracts (under IFRS 15), and other commercial accounting queries
- Provide support as required on special projects that are either lead by Group Finance or require Group finance support (e.g. new accounting standards, new finance systems or processes)
- Group Finance coordination in respect of business disposals, including impact of TSA, separation, Held for Sale and disposal accounting
- Advising business units on accounting for business combinations under IFRS3 (e.g. fair value adjustments)
- Maintaining the model used for goodwill and other non-current asset impairment testing, and liaising with various stakeholders
- Supporting the preparation of Audit & Risk Committee papers
- Supporting the half year and year end external audit process
- Input into relevant disclosure notes to the half year and full year financial statements related to the above
- Supporting relationship with Investor Relations and provision of financial information for external presentations
- Supporting the financial due diligence process pre-acquisition including being the key contact person for accounting issues and attendance at board debrief meetings