A global engineering company are looking for a qualified corporate tax professional to join their finance function, based in their Sheffield HQs.
Reporting into the Head of Accounting, with a dotted line into the Head of Tax based in their European HQs. A really exciting opportunity for someone to be responsible for the operational management of tax for the UK group companies, tax consultancy on cross border projects, tax reporting and working on a variety of tax initiatives.
- Manage and monitor the UK tax compliance for corporate tax, VAT and other taxes.
- Provide tax consultancy to the operational business across various tax matters.
- Provide general tax advice in all areas of tax (corporate tax, VAT and employment tax).
- Manage and collect data for tax risk reports and monitor the legislative changes across the tax market.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual transfer pricing reports for the UK.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with UK tax authorities and external providers.
- Support the Head of Tax on a range of ad-hoc projects.
- ACCA or ACA or CTA qualified.
- Strong UK corporate tax experience from either a top practice firm or large industry.
- A broad understanding and ability to manage UK taxation for UK companies.
- A self-starter with good communicative skills to interact with various stakeholders.
Paying up to £60,000 basic plus discretionary company bonus, a very strong pension and benefits package.
Great work/life balance in a commercial environment.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on 0203 865 1542 or