An internationally recognised telecommunications Company are looking to hire a qualified tax professional to join their finance division, based in London.
This is a newly created role and it will be reporting into the Group Reporting Manager. The ideal candidate will be assisting the manager across tax, reporting and systems. This will include managing the compliance, researching tax issues and advising the business on various ad-hoc tax matters.
Culture: fast-paced, driven, robust, constant learning with everyday a different day.
- Ownership and managing of the tax compliance cycle for the UK and overseas entities.
- Working closely with the finance team on group tax reporting.
- Advising on international direct and indirect tax issues across the company's existing portfolio.
- Participating in tax planning activities, finance processes and system implementation, identifying areas of improvement and taking on various ad-hoc tax projects all year round.
- Business partnering and liaising with external providers.
Skills and experience:
- ACA/ACCA/ATT or CTA qualified.
- Experience working either in a top 10 accounting firm or industry.
- Strong knowledge of corporate tax compliance and advisory.
- Knowledge of indirect tax is beneficial but not essential.
- Energetic, driven, ambitious and willing to learn and work with senior stakeholders.
This is a really interesting opportunity for a tax professional to act as 'the go to person' and business partner with senior stakeholders across the business (internally and externally). Long term development and progression.
Paying up to £65,000 + competative bonus and benefits.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on 0203 371 0168