A FTSE listed Plc are recruiting a Group Tax Manager to lead on all tax matters for the business, reporting to the Group FC. With a clear strategy for growth, this is an exciting opportunity for someone to come in and gain access to a range of responsibilities across multiple taxes.
The role will include responsibility for Tax compliance and reporting, and additionally in identifying, and completing ad-hoc tax projects as needed. As the business enters new areas and business segments you will play a crucial role in advising on compliance and planning opportunities.
- Corporation Tax compliance matters, tax planning and risk management
- Key relationship holder between the business and HMRC
- Completion of all Half Year and Full Year tax disclosures
- SAO and CCO compliance procedures
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Liaise with local and overseas tax advisers
- Monitor and control advisers' fees
- Qualified Accountant, preferably ACA and/or CTA
- PQE in a multi-tax role preferable
- Strong project management skills and well organised
- Excellent commercial awareness and ability to build good working relationships, including Senior Executives, Board Members, Tax Authorities and advisors.
For further information on this role, please contact Phil Smyth at The Consultancy Group.