Head of Change
The Consultancy Group is working with a well-known Media organisation, who are looking for a Head of Change on a day rate basis.
This is a business-critical role accountable for providing change management expertise in support of organisation-wide business transformation, process re- engineering and resulting system developments.
The role will support the Strategy & Transformation Director but also with the Project Management Office (PMO) to ensure effective Project / Programme Governance & Control.
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for change caused by projects and change efforts
- Develop a change management strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change
- Co-ordinate the development, documentation and implementation of business processes required to support change
- Identify potential project and programme risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
- Conduct readiness assessments evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to- understand manner
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans - including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan
- Be an active and visible coach to executive leaders who are change sponsors
- Identify post implementation adoption and performance issues, and work to develop and implement corrective actions
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
Key Skills Required:
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies across a portfolio of complex transformation programmes.
- Experience with business transformation, process re-engineering and or system implementations
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project life cycle
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
This is a unique opportunity to really drive success for the organisation and work in a collaborative, passionate team within a truly 'start-up' type environment.