The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Head of Finance to join a multi-site, multi-national FMCG organisation.
The successful candidate will be overseeing the finance function, during a time of exciting change delivering and driving internal controls and processes forward.
This role reports directly to the CFO and naturally will offer some interaction with the commercial functions of the business, included some exposure to other internal stakeholders such as CEO, Commercial, Wholesale, Retail and Merchandising functions
- Ongoing and significant FP&A work for management/board reporting and decision making and budget tracking
- Continued development and updating of the current forecasts
- Production of a board report with key variance analysis against budgets
- Continued implementation of intuitive/usable variables into future models to aid investment appraisal and scenario/strategy analysis
- Measuring and reporting on internal cost budgets
- Management of day to day finance processes, overseeing and mentoring the finance manager and a team of 8
- Continued forensic work around balance sheet reconciliations. Key areas that require ongoing attention and process reinforcement in both entities
- Experience within the start-up environment; ideally in a number in finance position
- Strong Excel/modelling skills and experience
- Experience with system and process implementation in the context of raw finance infrastructure
- Xero experience and, ideally, with experience of using Xero alongside API add-ons