The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Head of Finance role for an Entertainment business based in London.
Reporting into the Managing Director, this highly commercial role with have full control of the P&L and will provide commercial support and direction with strategic objectives.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing Entertainment business with full autonomy and strong backing from the MD
Head of Finance
- Oversee the production of monthly and annual accounts, annual budgeting and forecasting, cash-flow management and forecasting.
- Provide on-going business analysis, commercial and operational support as well as direction with strategic objectives and projects.
- Business partner with the rest of the leadership teams to help drive strategic decision-making by providing monthly financial pack with detailed commentary.
- Lead on all aspects of finance within the business including; budgeting, forecasting, analysis, control, internal and external reporting, balance sheet and P&L.
- Assess and make recommendations for improvements to accounting and business systems (for example, the credit card expense system)
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified.
- Experience working in the events industry (preferable, but not essential).
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to convert numbers into narrative for Directors and department heads.
- High level of commercial awareness.
- Creatively minded, with the ability to create insightful reports.