The Consultancy Group are currently looking for a Head of Finance to join an Advertising business based in Central London on a Permanent Basis.
Reporting directly into the CEO this is an opportunity for a Qualified Finance Professional to add value to a unique Advertising Agency.
- Lead and coordinate the annual budgeting process for the three businesses.
- Prepare monthly budget updates with supporting narrative and key financial information and present to the CEO and senior team at a monthly finance meeting.
- Regularly update the full year financial plans for the businesses in response to changing plans/ circumstances.
- Value reporting for larger members is to be piloted in 2018. Work with the Commercial Director to develop this process.
- Attend weekly Senior Team meetings and weekly all-staff meetings to keep up-to-date on business issues and latest plans and share any relevant financial updates.
- Be responsible for meeting all statutory and legal reporting requirements including audit management and production of financial statements, payroll, pension, and taxation.
- Maintain all accounting records (currently within Sage) and develop the financial and administrative processes and controls to meet the aims of the businesses. Current administrative tasks include recording all financial transactions in Sage, invoicing of members/event delegates, credit control, supplier payments, bank reconciliations, management of payroll (outsourced to a 3rd party), pension processing and pension auto-enrolment of staff, consolidation of employee timesheets, processing of employee expenses, quarterly VAT returns and annual submission of P11Ds and PAYE Settlement Agreement.
- Ensure adequate financial controls and approval processes are in place.
- Introduce procurement processes to ensure competitive pricing is obtained from suppliers and to mitigate the risk of fraud.
- Support the Commercial Director in achieving efficient and timely billing of members/ event delegates and collection of funds.
- As a member of The Advertising Association's wider team join in to support our events and networking activities.
- Qualified Accountant
- Eperience in either Agency or Professional Services Environment