Our client is a market leading FMCG company across the Globe. Our client requires an experienced Head of Credit Risk to support and lead the team covering a 12 month FTC.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will be responsible Managing a team which consists of Credit Control, Payroll and Cash within a busy environment.
- Responsible of Risk assessments with regards to security issues and theft of products
- Support the Brands team with advise
- Develop ongoing company credit and collections policies and procedures
- Deliver to the wider business evaluation of credit risk, maximise cash flow and reduce exposure to write offs and bad debts
- Oversea monitoring of Credit Insurance limits
- Build strong relationships with major customers to reconcile accounts and disputes
- Management and development of your team
- Retail / FMCG experience (but not essential)
- Qualified MCIMA - Chartered Institute of Credit Management
- Excellent communicator
- Management experience